- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Salford surgery is an RCVS accredited Core Standards Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client on street parking.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Helen Baxter BVMS CertAVP MRCVS
- Colin Baxter BVM&S MRCVS
- Michelle Clarke BVSc CertAVP (SAM) MRCVS
- Katie Gane BVMS MRCVS
- Keir Palmer BVMS MRCVS
- Bruce Tatton BVSc CertSAS MRCVS
- Charlotte Swain BVetMed MRCVS
375 Bolton Road
Telephone: 0161 745 8858
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9am – 6pm
Tuesday and Friday: 9am – 4pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please contact our Worsley hospital on 0161 794 4999.