Our Walkden surgery is an RCVS accredited Core Standards Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We conduct routine surgeries with our vets and nurses. Overnight care is available at our Worsley hospital, in order to ensure that our patients receive full monitoring when this site is closed.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access
- Five consulting rooms
- Two operating theatres and prep area
- In-house laboratory
- Separate cat and dog kennels
- Dental facilities
- Digital x-ray and state-of-the-art ultrasound
- Healthy Pet Club
- Nurse clinics
- Pet insurance
- Repeat prescriptions
- Sophie Bradshaw BVM BVS MRCVS
- Jessica Crosby BVM BVS Cert AVP MRCVS
- Claire Diamond BVMS MRCVS
- Maya Farlow BVM BVS MVMedSci MRCVS
- Andrew Fisher BVetMed(hons) MRCVS
- Adam Jones BVSc MRCVS
- Nicole Lee BVMS MRCVS
- Ruairi O’Carroll BVSc MRCVS
- David Romero BVSc MRCVS
- Laura Simpson BVSc(hons) MRCVS
- Abby Taylor BVSc MRCVS
- Jonathan Wigfield BVSc MRCVS
Telephone: 0161 799 2299
*The Saturday hours apply three out of every four Saturdays per month.
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please contact our Worsley hospital on 0161 794 4999.