- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Walkden surgery is an RCVS accredited Core Standards Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Helen Baxter BVMS CertAVP MRCVS
- Colin Baxter BVM&S MRCVS
- Michelle Clarke BVSc CertAVP (SAM) MRCVS
- Katie Gane BVMS MRCVS
- Keir Palmer BVMS MRCVS
- Bruce Tatton BVSc CertSAS MRCVS
- Charlotte Swain BVetMed MRCVS
Telephone: 0161 799 2299
Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please contact our Worsley hospital on 0161 794 4999.