- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Worsley hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospital and Small Animal Emergency Service Clinic, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We also have a fully stocked pet shop at this address that provides a range of products for all types of animals, which is open Monday to Friday between 9am – 6pm and Saturday between 10am – 4pm.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Fully stocked pet shop.
- Our own emergency out of hours care.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Referral services for:
– Emergency and critical care
– Internal medicine
– CT and radiography
– Ultrasonography and endoscopy
– Brachycephalic breeds
- Helen Baxter BVMS CertAVP MRCVS
- Colin Baxter BVM&S MRCVS
- Michelle Clarke BVSc CertAVP (SAM) MRCVS
- Katie Gane BVMS MRCVS
- Keir Palmer BVMS MRCVS
- Bruce Tatton BVSc CertSAS MRCVS
- Charlotte Swain BVetMed MRCVS
Telephone: 0161 794 4999
We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.