Our Worsley hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospital and Small Animal Emergency Service Clinic, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We also have a fully stocked pet shop at this address that provides a range of products for all types of animals, which is open Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access
- Intensive care unit for critically ill patients
- Six consult rooms
- Four operating theatres
- Large reception/waiting area with separate rooms for cats and dogs
- CT Scanner
- In-house laboratory
- Separate dog and cat kennels and walk in kennels for larger breeds all lined with orthopaedic mattresses
- Fully stocked pet shop
- Our own emergency out of hours care
- Healthy Pet Club
- Nurse clinics
- Pet insurance
- Repeat prescriptions
Our certificate-led team of referral veterinary surgeons also offer expertise in a number of disciplines including:
- Emergency and critical care
- Internal medicine
- Surgery – Orthopaedic & Soft Tissue
- CT and radiography
- Ultrasongraphy and endoscopy
- Brachycephalic breeds
- Helen Baxter BVMS CertAVP MRCVS
- Colin Baxter BVM&S MRCVS
- Michelle Clarke BVSc CertAVP (SAM) MRCVS
- Keir Palmer BVMS MRCVS
- Bruce Tatton BVSc CertSAS MRCVS
- Charlotte Swain BVetMed MRCVS
Telephone: 01617 944 999